Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Loot from Faraway Land~

After waiting patiently for 2 weeks, my loot has finally arrived! Yes! My Taobao items are here!


As I was trying out a new service provider - 65daigou, I didn't dare to order a lot of items since I wasn't sure how cheap/expensive their shipping would cost me. So, I only ordered 5 items for this round, 2 dresses for my little darling, 3 leggings for myself ^^.

Honestly speaking, I didn't expect the leggings to be of any better quality since they are from China but upon receiving them, they proved me otherwise. Apparently, the leggings I ordered are of quite a good quality, especially the 2 leggings shown on the right of the photo posted above! Glad I ordered them right!

After my 1st dealing with 65daigou, I feel that they offer a really good service. Comparing to 1 of a spree-er organising taobao orders to 65daigou, I think 65daigou offers cheaper handling/agent fee. What makes me like their service will be the home delivery! With just $5 (if your total order is less than 8kg), you can arrange your items to be delivered right to your doorstep during the evenings! For someone who work during the day like me, I think this is really good :D

Now that I found a good provider who can help me order taobao items, I believe my wallet will burnt a bigger hole, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!