Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Recycled Manicure

In my previous manicure where I painted my nails with Lubu Heels, I attempted a simple nail art with the help of 10 tiny (or not so tiny) rhinestones. After wearing them for about 4 days, some of my rhinestones dropped (unfortunately). In order not to waste my Lubu Heels' manicure, I decided to recycle it...

With my recent haul of 5 lovely dotting tools that come 10 different dotting sizes (at the precise timing), I dotted my 4-day old manicure away! The silver nail polish I used for dotting comes from China Glaze's The Ten Men.


As you can see from the picture, there was already a little chip from my thumb. However, I really hate to waste this manicure when the rest were pretty fine, only with the rhinestones bailing on me, hence the thought of recycling them. Not too bad of a recycled manicure ya? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!