Monday, January 17, 2011

Angry Bird Lookalike?

Today I got a plushie, one that was produced based on an online golf game sometime back in the early years which I joined the coy. Last time when I looked at it, it was just a normal bird. But now, with the introduction of the all-so famous Angry Birds game from iPhone AppStore, I strongly feel that they look so much alike.

And so, here's what I did, lol!


Now, they do look somewhat alike don't you think? Those who played Angry Birds should know which is which ^^. I also added something on the lookalike plushie and here's how it looks :D


Haha~! I added brows onto the lookalike plushie! I initially wanted to add on the eyes portion to make it look even more similar to Angry Bird but I don't wanna destroy the look of its original plushie too, hehe!

The similarities are based on my own opinion and of course, they may not really look that similar after all...to someone else. I did it all just for fun as the 1st thing that came onto my mind when I saw the plushie was Angry Bird. So let me enjoy the fun ya!

Ok, I'll just admit. I'm simply bored at this time of the night...bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!