Thursday, January 13, 2011

My 1st Experience with "KOI"...

Yeah..laugh at me if you like, this is indeed my 1st attempt at KOI drinks. Heard so much rave and comments about how good KOI drinks were but never had the chance to really taste it. Not that I was SO lazy till I get to try it now but their Queues at every single outlet are just simply terrible a.k.a horribly LONG!

Am so happy that KOI cafe opened its latest outlet at Tampines Central, at the Town Council building there so went there to buy the highly raved KOI drink.

KOI cafe at Tampines Central
Saw hell lots of people hanging around there and believe it or not, all of them were waiting for their orders! As for me, I ordered with my colleagues & this' the Q. No. we got:

Q. no. 224...It was 192 when we got this no....
Scary, really scary Queue. Are their drinks so damn nice? After waiting for like 20 mins, we finally got our drinks and here's mine!

Passion Fruit Green Tea with only Quarter Sugar.


You're not 眼花..it's large size alright...Since I may not even know if i would queue for it ever again, I reckon I just heck care and ordered the large one, LOL! Initially, I didn't want mini pearls in my drink, but my colleague kept telling me their mini pearls are VERY nice, and so...here it is, with pearls..and they gave A LOT! One thing I like about KOI before I even get to taste their drink will be...they allow customers to choose the level of sugar they want them to add, which is really good. Customers can choose if they want to be healthy by having 0% sugar, or 100% sugar (if you dare). My drink looked so yummy even when I want to drink it, hehe.

BUT! The pearls they gave were seriously an overkill. I really couldn't finish ALL of them and as a result, this is what's left of my KOI:

Sorry, as much as i like to finish you up, i can't...
Conclusion of KOI?

So-So only..Maybe it's cos I didn't order the milktea one as I heard from many people that KOI's milktea is very nice and they are famous for that. Since i can't take milk at all, milktea is a NO-NO for me. Well, too bad for me. If you ask me to queue again for KOI when there's a seriously long queue, I personally will not think I will Queue again. Maybe if they have smooth queue then i will consider, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!