Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ettusais ~ Ooh La La

First of all, I am quite glad that after SPENDING countless of $$$, I finally bought a cleanser I like, keke~!

Pore Care Wash from Ettusais

Yes, that's right. It's from Ettusais! I bought this Pore Care Wash from Ettusais last Tuesday after much consideration between Clarins and Avene. Had been using sample size cleanser from Clarins which was given to me when I last bought my Clarins skincare products and it is really quite good. Clarins' products are mostly non-comedogenic but they come with very high price-tags. As for Avene, I was considering as my choice for cleanser as well but after knowing the hazard level in terms of ingredients was a big 8 from researching online, i striked it off my chart immediately. What's more important is, I chose Ettusais because it is cheaper (erm..$10 cheaper than Clarins..) and it is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and colorant-free.

However, this bottle of Pore Care Wash doesn't comes cheap. This 125ml cleanser is worth a whoopie 30 bucks! For those who are used to drugstore brands pricing, this price may be a little too high for them. I do feel it to be expensive for just a cleanser but well, Clarins was 40 bucks and given the fact that it was meant for skin prone to Acnes, i decided to give it a try afterall.

Even though it's 125ml, it is pretty amazing that just a little amount of it can cleanse my face thorough enough. According to the sales crew from Ettusais, I only need to squeeze out the cleanser gel which is the size of a 5-cents coin and that will do. I did exactly what she said & apparently it really is enough for my face! Upon cleansing it, my skin feel refreshed & clean, hehe ^^.

I also saw a lot of products from Ettusais that seem to be quite good for my skin. Most of them seem to be non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and colorant-free. The only downside is....they don't come cheap. For now, i think i will just focus fire on using this cleanser to see if it works well enough on my face due to the STUPID acne attack. Perhaps i should just hold whatever i am thinking & stop spending unnecessary $$!

Ok, enough of my enthusiasm for my new cleanser. Time to hit the sack so i can try to forget how my stomach is torturing me at this precise moment. Oyasumi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!