Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Loot ~ Bag Collection

Wahahaha~ Gotten a deal in SMH selling a Coach Hobo Bag posted by someone and I am glad I bought it at a whoopie great bargain price!


The photo may not seems that clear to distinguish Coach's design on the bag :(

Anyway, this is not of the latest model from Coach, however, I really like it cos it's BLACK! I don't really fancy Coach (though I already owned a "Sabrina") but this black design did attract me afterall.

My Kate Spade bag haven't buy and yet I bought a Coach...Arghhh, why can't I wait a while more? Anyway, I am gonna buy my Kate Spade bag next month after CNY unless...otherwise stated a.k.a fancy another design to ditch buying Kate Spade, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!