Monday, January 24, 2011

Sick, so sick ~

Flu's been flying around so much (especially from my little girl) that it had finally caught up on me...

Have not been feeling very well since last Saturday & yesterday night was worst. I was practically shivering beneath my blanket. What's more, news' been broadcasting about the uprising of H1N1 again in HongKong! That's really "relieving"...bleh. That in fact only made me felt worse. I also recalled the H1N1 cases were increasing in England but somehow when I asked around, it seemed that everyone only knew about HongKong's situation.

Went to work today & apparently I'm not the only one who had gotten the flu bug (NOT H1N1 of cos!). Luckily, one of my colleagues bought some masks (forgotten why he bought it in the 1st place) and so, all those who were more health-conscious and worried for their colleagues who had yet to catch the flu wore the masks for the day. Naturally, I was included in the "masking" team too.


That's me all masked up, hugging my half-pig-half-rabbit plushie in the office. Honestly speaking, that's the 1st time in my whole bloody life which I masked myself up! Weird experience of course but what to do! CNY is approaching and most of us who have gotten sick didn't want to spread the virus to the others! How do I look? Not too shabby even when I'm sick, I hope??????

Thanks to this "not-so-good" timely arrival of the flu bug, I decided to take a day off tomorrow to rest my body in hope for a better me, ready for work for the upcoming week + CNY.

To those who are worried about H1N1, go for a vaccination early if you can.

Sickening FLU, GO AWAY WILL YA?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!