Monday, January 3, 2011

New Hairstyle, New Hair Color!

I dyed my hair...again! Decided to try a new color from Liese since it has been months i held on to my current hair color. And you know what? I did that on New Year's Day itself, lol! So much for New Year activity...blah.

I also cut my hair recently to an even shorter length but unfortunately, my dear hairdresser cut my fringe a bit too short already. :( And so, i have no choice but to do this ~ shuffle all my fringe to make it look like it's short bangs until my fringe grows longer >.<. Not bad ya? Still got a chance to salvage my impossibly ugly short fringe, keke.

A bit far but I quite like this pose of mine, LOL!
Tada, so this is the end result after i color-ed and cut my hair (Thanks Joyee for snapping this shot!). I know it may be a little too far to observe the hair color but me thinks it's pretty nice color ^^.

I am wondering what other colors I can try from Liese next time. So far, I've tried Mashmallow Brown, Glossy Brown, Chiffon Beige and Sweet Apricot (latest color - my previous hair color). Any suggestions? Feel like trying Ash Brown next, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!