Sunday, January 16, 2011

Craving for new bag....

Been having the thought to buy a Kate Spade bag recently and the urge is getting stronger and stronger, i really dunno what came onto me >.<

Was also looking at Coach but since I already owned a Coach bag, I really don't feel like getting another Coach as I am looking more for a slick & classic type of bag. There are some bags from Kate Spade I am interested in but I seriously cannot make up my mind!

Choice 1: Classic Tote Bag
Choice 2: Classic Noel Stevie Bag
Choice 3: Pierpont Stevie Bag

They are not ranked in the order I like. In fact, I like them all....just a matter of which I really want. This is maddening cos I am actually on a BANNING spree imposed by myself and yet I am still looking for things to buy.

Anyway, I am definitely not gonna buy the bag now since CNY is approaching. Let's wait till after CNY for my to restart my SHOP SPREE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!