Thursday, January 20, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Tab~

MINE!!! It is going to be mine SOON! Wahahaha!!!!!

Pardon my excitement but I am too freaking excited and happy that I will be getting my Samsung Galaxy Tab soon!

Pic taken from Samsung official website

Some people ask me, "Why don't you get iPad? Why Galaxy Tab?". The reason is very simple. I am NOT buying IT! If I am gonna spend $$ buying, I will definitely choose iPad, but I'm NOT! So quit asking me the same question folks. And until I tried Galaxy Tab myself, I am not gonna comment which is better first. Nonetheless, I'm so excited about it!

And yes, I'm not buying it so how am I going to get it in the first place? Well, this is gonna be a gift to me from my dearest as an Anni. gift! ^^ Simple as that ^.^v

Because of this piece of great news, I was so focused on finding accessories for my upcoming new toy (I have yet to collect it) for the past few days. Saw so many offers on the cases online but after surfing around then did I realise that casings for Galaxy Tab and iPad aren't cheap at all...

After surfing for so many days, I decided to buy Viva Sheen Case for my Galaxy Tab from Singtel Shop and it's only at $59! Imagine I go get a casing online, I still gotta wait for the shipping and delivery which may take more than 2 weeks to a month T.T.

Can't wait for my Galaxy Tab to arrive so I can buy the case for it and use it ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!