Saturday, January 8, 2011

Loots from HanaSecret~

Whoopie! My loots from HanaSecret have finally arrived!

Had been spending too much money and effort on my face then did i realised i had not been spending ANY single cent on apparels since my trip from Seoul! Wow, that indicates how much attention was given to my face condition....

Anyway, here's my loots from HanaSecret. Didn't take off-hand as i straight away dropped them into my washing machine without 2nd thoughts, bleh. And so, i took the pictures from HanaSecret as reference.

Black Floral Dress from HanaSecret
I bought 2, as HanaSecret was having a promotion ~ Any 2 pieces from the specific category = $20! But, i couldn't find the photo of the Jumper (it's actually a 3/4 jumper with spaghetti-straps) which i bought already so let's make do with 1 ya? Anyway, it's really a good deal! The quality's not bad and not to mention the price!

Honestly speaking, this' only my 2nd purchase from HanaSecret as their collections are mainly floral-designed which erm....not really my type. But, i really like my 1st purchase - the black halter ruffle top which i always wore (You may have seen me wear it quite often before, that is if you know me!) and i hope i will come to fall in love with these 2 new additions. :D

I am pondering the idea if i should wear 1 of them for CNY or if i should shop for more, kekeke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!